Four days in Montenegro (Adriatic coast-north)
Along the coast of the Adriatic Sea in the center of the Balkan is located Montenegro- a country of the sea and mountains, old towns and fairy-tale landscapes, untouched nature, rich history and culture in which everything is subordinated to tourism as the primary branch of the economy. The pearl of the Balkans with its attractiveness and all potentials has found its place on the tourist map of the world as a country that in a relatively small geographical area provides everything that meets the needs and the most demanding tourist demand. If you used to think about a perfect trip, where in one day you can enjoy the mountain peaks that rise and over 2,000 meters and experience the perfect sunset on the sea horizon then Montenegro is certainly the best choice.
I DAY (North)
-Transfer to Kolasin, accommodation in a hotel or private accommodation depending on the wishes of the guests.
-During the day, the tour of the town of Kolasin, Eko vill Štavna, Komovi and Gusinje (waterfall Grlja, around Skakavica), Plav (Plavsko lake, Redžepagića towr).
-Lunch is organized in Plav.
-Return to Kolasin, overnight.
II DAY (north)
* After breakfast visit to the Biogradska Gora National Park (Biogradsko lake), then we continue the journey towards Zabljak, with a break at the bridge on Đurđević Tara (photo-time, zip line, sightseeing).
*Arrival to Zabljak and tour of the Black Lake (Durmitor National Park), there is a possibility to go to Durmitor (sightseeing of the mountain massif, going to the Momčilov grad).
* After completing the visit we leave two possibilities:
* Overnight in Zabljak or continuing to the coast. If the option of overnight stays on Zabljak is chosen, then it will not be included in the price of the arrangement. If the option of the extension is chosen, by the coast we will go along the main road Žabljak-Šavnik-Nikšić-Budva.
III DAY (Adriatic coast)
The third day is reserved for departure to Skadar Lake (Visiting Visitor Center, Virpazar). Possibility to rent a boat for a ride on a lake (a choice of guests)
We continue the way to Bar.
-Sharpening the old olive tree, then going to the old Bar (sightseeing, photo time) and lunch break.
– After lunch, continue the road to Petrovac and continue the tour of St.Stefan, return to Budva.Free time.Overnight.
IV DAY (Adriatic coast)
– Departure from Budva to Kotor, sightseeing of the old town (possibility to go to Sv.. Ivan / Saint Giovanni (entrance 8 €).
Next we continue to Perast, a city tour and a lunch at the restaurant „Conte“.
After lunch or just sightseeing, we head towards Tivat where we will visit the exclusive part of the city-Porto Montenegro. Keeping the guests entertained. Return to Budva. Overnight.
End of tour…
Note: In agreement with guests, there is a possibility to change the travel plan and program, as well as additional services that will be additionally charged. This trip can be realized in reverse order-that the departure from the coast, in which case the price will be increased for the accommodation of the guide.
The price of the arrangement includes:
• Tickets for National Parks (Biogradska Gora 3 € Durmitor 3 €)
• Ticket for Eko katun Štavna
• Ticket for visiting olive trees
• Parking in Kotor, Tivat
• Guide service, escort
The price not include:
* Accommodation in Kolasin
* Zip line (optional)
* Accommodation on Zabljak
* Rental of boats on Skadar Lake (25€ per hour)
* Entrance to the fortress of St. Ivan (8€)
* Lunch at the Conte restaurant (optional)